MTN Business provides Microsoft Office 365 cloud based suite services to cover its customers’ daily operational needs for robust productivity, reliability, security and privacy with guaranteed 99.9% availability. Choose one of the three available MTN Business Office 365 productivity solutions based on the total number of user licences required for your personnel - up to 15 – and benefit from:
- Highly competitive prices for Microsoft Office 365 solutions that include all updates
- Initial set-up and configuration by MTN Business, saving businesses valuable time and resources
- Microsoft Office 365 is compatible and can be installed easily on any device enabling you to improve your productivity with seamless connectivity. Manuals are provided in Greek and English
- Free technical Support offered by calling the MTN Business Support Line (131) on a 24/7 basis
- Premium IT Support subscribers are entitled to services, like free visits of MTN Business technicians at their premises on a monthly fee
There are three types of productivity Microsoft Office Solutions that MTN Business offers you:
Each user gets a 50GB mailbox with the capability to send attachments up to 25MB, enjoying the familiar and fully fledged Outlook environment either from their desktop or from a web browser via the Outlook Web App. Emails can appear under the registered domain name of your business should you choose to buy a domain name.
Suitable for all those who work a lot from different mobile devices as it offers them the opportunity to work from various locations and access their shared synched calendars, edit documents in real time and reply to their e-mails while through the browser. Furthermore, each user gets a 50GB mailbox with the capability of up to 25MB attachments, enjoying the full Office 365 Hosted Exchange Email service. MTN Business Complete offers special discounted prices for fast internet connectivity to enable business on the go.
Designed for demanding business customers who wish their employees to be up-to-date and operational through applications that are local on their devices allowing for a robust full feature use of all the MS Office tools. Office 365 Complete users get both offline and online access to both, using all the latest versions of Office 2013 applications via up to 5 different devices, including PC’s, Mac, tablets and smartphones. Additionally, Hosted Exchange email services enable business emails for the Office 365 Complete as well.
Office 365 includes all the latest versions of Microsoft Office 365 suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, One Note, Publisher and Skype) and it enables online users to access the respective apps from their browser.
- Smart tools that recognize patterns and autocomplete data, assisting in faster and easier tasks’ implementation e.g. in Excel files
- User-friendly incorporation of data originating from different files that enhances cooperation and simplifies communication amongst employees, for example by combining data from PDF and Word documents
- Unified, familiar high-standard working environment applied across multiple devices for increased productivity and improved user experience
- Capability to design customized and consistent marketing material to effectively promote services to your customers
- Office on PCs, tablets, and phones: Enjoy a full, installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets and iPad® and Android™ tablets, and most mobile devices. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones
- Office suite: Always have the latest version of Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, One Note, Publisher and Skype
- Office Online to create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint and Excel documents from a browser
- Online conferencing for online meetings with, using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing
- Instant messaging and Skype for Business connectivity to automatically inform colleagues on your status and availability, contact them with voice and video calls, as well as share your location
- Yammer corporate social network combines software with business applications, allowing employees to interact in a more entertaining and therefore productive way, build teams, work on projects and share information collaboration
- File storage and sharing via OneDrive for Business, providing each user 1 TB of storage to access their documents from literally everywhere and share files with others inside and outside their organization. Ability to control who can view and edit each file, as well as sync with PC’s/Mac’s and other devices
- Team sites that provide each user with easy access and sharing of documents with 10 GB baseline storage, plus 500 MB (clarifications pending)
- Professional digital storytelling via Sway, the new Office 365 app that gives users the opportunity to create engaging and interactive web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings etc. while on line
- Effective and personalized Search and Discovery via Office Delve, which collects and analyses user behaviour and preferences in terms of content, topics and contacts across all Office 365 documents, resulting to accurate results