Redeem your MTN Rewards and maximize your benefits from MTN Business
MTN Rewards is a simple and friendly to use loyalty scheme for the existing corporate customers. While your employees simply use their MTN Business PayMonthly or MTN Up2U lines, MTN Business rewards your business with points, which you can redeem depending on your needs and priorities, for example by choosing a discount on your invoice or a discount on a new device.
The loyalty points you collect are based on your MTN Business PayMonthly or Up2U invoice. The points collected are based on the total amount of your invoice x 3. For example, if your invoice is €30, then the points earned for that month will be 30 x 3 = 90!
All MTN Business PayMonthly and Up2U subscribers are eligible to join the MTN Rewards Loyalty scheme, as long as they don’t have any outstanding payments. Registration is quiet simple and it can be done by:
• calling 131 (Corporate Support Line)
• visiting the nearest MTN Store or selected distributors’ store*
The Redeeming value of your MTN Rewards points in euro is as follows:
Value in €
Above mentioned prices include VAT.
You can start redeeming your points when you reach 1000 or more, by choosing one of the following:
- Get a new handset, laptop or any other high tech product from the wide selection, which you can find at the MTN Stores or at the selected distributors’ shops*
- Pay your monthly invoice
- Add airtime or SMS to your existing plan
- Utilize MTN BlackBerry service or MTN Mobile Internet 250MB plan for one month
*Selected Distributors: Stephanis, MT Technoline, Electroline.
In the event of a bar–out or suspension of your line, your loyalty account will become inactive, hence for this period, you will not be able to collect or redeem points, but once you settle your outstanding balance, your loyalty account will be reactivated. However, in case of two suspensions of your line, the loyalty points collected by that time will be lost.
Your loyalty points can expire, if 2 years since collected, they still haven’t been redeemed.
Your point balance is always stated in your monthly invoice, but you can check your balance anytime by:
- Calling 131 (Corporate Support Line)
- Sending a blank SMS to 1144 (€0.0207 including VAT)
- Logging in to MyMTN page (link)
The ΜΤΝ Rewards points you collect throughout your contract can be combined with the additional discount you will receive, if you proceed with Contract Renewal.
For more information, you can call 131 (Corporate Support Line) or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions - file 'PDF' (189 Kb)