Total Control of your monthly mobile telephony bill
The 4G enabled MTN Up2U prepaid plans were created for businesses that wish to have total control of their monthly bills. With MTN Up2U, you can set your monthly fee, benefit from free messages on a monthly basis and can top-up your account when you exceed your credit limit. You can find Top-Up and booster cards at any MTN store, selected distributor’s store and kiosk.
MTN Up2U 10
20 SMS to all National Networks
MTN Up2U 20
50 SMS to all National Networks
MTN Up2U 30
80 SMS to all National Networks
MTN Up2U 10+
> Connection fee €5.99
> All charges include VAT
With ΜΤΝ Up2U 10+ prepaid plan, in particular, you enjoy an additional benefit, as it allows you to set your monthly credit limit from €10 to €50 as often as you wish and with €1 step (€11, €42, etc.), but not with decimal value amounts e.g. €11.50 or €20.45.
You can check and change your credit limit without any charge and at any time with the following ways:
- By calling *136# and following the menu instructions.
- By sending an SMS to 855:
o To check your credit limit send Limit to 8555
o To check your remaining balance of your current credit limit send Balance to 8555
o To change your credit limit send Change to “your new credit limit” to 8555
o For information on the service send Info to 8555
You can enquire about your ΜΤΝ Up2U balance anytime by calling 2020 or *202# or 131 (Corporate Support Line).
- Default Services
- Call Charges
- SMS & MMS Charges
- Voice messaging
- Text messaging (SMS)
- Picture messaging (MMS)
- Call barring
- International call
- Call Line Identification Presentation (CLIP)
- Call Line Identification Restriction (CLIR)
- Call Conference
- Call waiting
- Peak: 07:00-22:00 daily
- Off peak: 22:00-07:00 daily
- All national call charges are quoted by the minute and are charged per 20-second increments
- International Call Charges
- Roaming charges
MTN Up2U 10 MTN Up2U 20 MTN Up2U 30 MTN Up2U 10+ Peak MTN to MTN €0.0727 €0.0727 €0.0727 €0.0727 Peak to Cytamobile-Vodafone €0.0788 €0.0788 €0.0788 €0.0788 Peak to Primetel Mobile €0.0970 €0.0970 €0.0970 €0.0970 Peak to fixed lines €0.0788 €0.0788 €0.0788 €0.0788 Off peak MTN to MTN €0.0727 €0.0727 €0.0727 €0.0727 Off peak to Cytamobile-Vodafone €0.0788 €0.0788 €0.0788 €0.0788 OfF Peak to Primetel Mobile €0.0970 €0.0970 €0.0970 €0.0970 Off peak to fixed lines €0.0788 €0.0788 €0.0788 €0.0788 MTN Up2U 10, 20, 30 MTN Up2U 10+
Text Message SMS
(to any National destination)
Text Message SMS
(to any International destination)
€0.040/SMS €0.040/SMS picture messaging MMS - charge up to 50KB €0.2058/MMS €0.2038/MMS picture messaging MMS - charge over 50KB €0.2664/MMS €0.2638/MMS
For more information, you can call 131 (Corporate Support Line) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MTN UP2U subscribers will be able to use their line when travelling to countries with which MTN has concluded international roaming agreements for incoming and outgoing calls. For price charges and more information, please visit our website www.mtn.com.cy or contact our MTN Call Centre by calling 136.
- Any inclusive credit or SMS which have not been used by the end of the month will not be transferred to next month’s balance.
- MTN UP2U subscribers will be able to obtain their itemized bill by visiting MyMTN (available at www.mtn.com.cy)
- In the event that an 18-month contract, offered with a Handset or Laptop subsidy, is cancelled prior to the expiration of the contract, the respective cancellation fee must be remitted.
- The MTN UP2U10+ plan contains a limit/fixed monthly fee which is fully invoiced at the end of each month irrespective of usage and activation date. Any unused credit cannot be transferred.
- Upon reaching the fixed monthly fee only incoming SMS and calls will be allowed unless a top up card is used or the Subscriber increased the fixed monthly fee to a maximum of €50.
- The validity period of the top up cards is 12 months and any remaining balance is only available for usage upon reaching your monthly fixed limit.
- Roaming charges as applied for MTN PayMonthly, including charges for incoming calls, apply when the Customer uses their SIM Card while abroad connected to any foreign network and is available only in countries that ΜΤΝ has roaming agreements for PayAsYouGo. For price charges and more information, please visit our website www.mtn.com.cy or contact our MTN Call Centre by calling 136.
- Standard MTN PayMonthly and PayAsYouGo terms apply where applicable.
Download related documents
Terms & Conditions Of The Subscription Contract from 25/5/2018
- Terms & Conditions Of The Subscription Contract from 25/5/2018 - file 'PDF' (616 Kb)
Terms & Conditions Of The Subscription Contract until 24/5/2018
- Terms & Conditions Of The Subscription Contract until 24/5/2018 - file 'PDF' (223 Kb)
General Terms & Conditions
- General Terms & Conditions - file 'PDF' (227 Kb)
Charges & Calls
- Charges & Calls - file 'PDF' (287 Kb)